Friday, June 7, 2013

A few visits we wanted to make before leaving Poland.

As it gets closer to us leaving this beautiful country, there are a few things we wanted to make sure we did before we left.
One was visiting one of our Polish missionary's family. Elder Lyswinski is serving in the Washington Tacoma Mission. His family anxiously waits to hear from him every Monday on P-Day. They love him and are so proud of him. Shown above: Grandma, Mom, Grandpa and twin sisters.
This great family is always so kind to us. We wanted to make sure that we stopped by and said 'good-bye'. Elder Lyswinski's Grandmother is always very concerned with my health. She gave me a raw amber necklace--Baltic amber is known for it's protection and healing properties. I just thought it was known for it's beauty! I love the necklace and this wonderful family who gave it to me! Thank you!
Another stop I have been meaning to make before leaving...
My friend, Wendy, has a Barbie collection that is to die for. I am one of the original Barbie fans! My cousin, Jan, and I used to play Barbies for hours on end. Now, I play with my granddaughters...with all my old Barbies.
These Barbies, however, are 'show' Barbies and way too fancy and expensive to play with! But they sure are fun to look at! It is a stunning collection and this was only one side of the case! Thanks, Wendy, for sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)