Friday, February 18, 2011

Wednesday night. Finally home and getting caught up.

First, our faithful Home Teachers came by and gave us a great lesson. Emil and Dominik visited, made sure we are "doing fine" and got caught up on the latest and greatest in the Branch...
In the middle of this, Kasia and Alex came by for a YSA "get up to speed" meeting and dinner. So all four of us visited and talked about the great YSA conference that is being planned for July in Romania. Afterwards, we went to a little ice cream store (E. Wedel Chocolate) and had a great treat and did some missionary work with a young man who served our table. There is a YSA activity on the 26th just before the Warsaw District Conference where many are coming in from around the country. As we left, they all invited our waiter to come and attend the YSA event---I think he will come. Kasia and Dominik are doing a great job in organizing everything.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Nielson thank you so much for having this blog. I served from 2003-2004 and loved and enjoyed every minute of it. Poland will always have a special place in my heart and I think of it all the time. Your posts are so delightful, they are filled with people and places that I know so well. The post on Rafal's wedding made me tear up a bit, I was in Krakow when he was baptized. Thank you to you and your husband for your service to the
    Lord. I will definitely be checking on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)