Friday, February 4, 2011

NIELSONSINPOLAND.BLOGSPOT.COM

Dear Family, Friends and Others- We started this blog to give our family back home an idea of what we are doing, where we are going and the people we meet with. We aren't sure sometimes if any of this portrays just how wonderful it is to serve in Poland, with the great people and the outstanding missionaries here. We wonder who even looks at this or why. We try and keep this up to date but it is often in the middle of the night when we get things posted. Some of these photos may not make any sense but there is much meaning to us in these pictures. For us, a picture truly is worth a thousand words. Too often we cannot tell the story and mention names because the events were personal and wonderful. There are also people in many nations that are reading this and we try and be careful with names. If we have offended anyone, we are so very sorry. If we have shown something that you would prefer we take off, we will do so. Someday we hope to make this blog into a book of our mission.

We do know this, we have the greatest calling in the world. We love Poland. We love the people and they are ALL wonderful, especially the members. We also love all of the missionaries in the Poland Warsaw Mission. We shed tears when we hear of someone being rude or mean to our missionaries. When the song "Called to Serve" is sung we not only shed tears and think of our sons, but we now think of our missionaries here who serve valiantly and faithfully. We love them. We hope someone gets some thing from this blog. We hope the released missionaries and all the parents and families know of our love for the Poland Warsaw Missionaries. We just love this calling!!!! This Church is so very true. We are so very blessed. We are so thankful.

16 comments:

  1. Dear Sister and President Nielson, please keep up the good work in this block. It helps us surviving the time without Yannick. And it is great to see and read what is happening in the Warszaw Mission. We are really gratefull for this blogg.

    Sincere regards

    Petra & Boris Šorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading this blog as my daughter, son in law and grand-daughter live in Warsaw and attend church there. They both served missions in Poland and love the country and most importantly the people. Your blog helps me see that the work they did continues with others picking up where they left off.

    Diane Jacob
    mother of Elizabeth Jagard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and my son hasn't even arrived in Poland yet. He'll be there soon. Love him for me! Thanks for taking the time to post all that you do.

    Julie Myler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes THANK YOU for keeping such a wonderful blog. I was a missionary with President Engbjerg- and love to see your pictures of the people that I know and love. Thank you! It looks like you are loving your mission and the Polish people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I comment often, but wanted to chime in again and say thank you! I am so thankful for this tie to Poland and the wonderful people that I left there. Thank you as always for your service and for sending this out to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am a reader from Oregon. I don't know you or anyone in this mission but I just love coming here because I really do feel the spirit and it encourages me to be the best that I can be. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love reading your blog and seeing more about Poland. We also love the pictures you post of our son!!!!! You are such a great blessing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog and I check it regularly. Thanks for your wonderful example ... you're in my prayers:) I also enjoy the pictures of someplace I've only read about and will most likely never visit. Your adventures with skype inspired me and we watched our grandson open his mission call on skype last night. Dylan (Mark and Danielle) will be serving in the Oaxaca Mexico mission ... wish it would have been Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've commented before too but I was a missionary with President Barnett and I love reading. I love seeing the missionaries and love hearing about your travels. I love Poland and feel close to it still. Thank you for posting. Thank you for keeping up the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for keeping us updated on the Poland mission. We feel like we are really sharing in our daughter's mission.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is an amazing example of your love for the work. Checking your blog is the one thing I do every week to help me think about our mission someday and to see how my dear friends are paving the way. Your strengths are really shining on this mission. Don't change a thing. You are at the top of my favorites :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judi, we love your blog, keeping up with all your hard work and your family. Please keep posting, we so enjoy reading what your life is like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right, you have the best calling in the whole church. I love the blog, wish they had blogs when we served. You think it is sweet now, you have not even been out a year. Wait til the end of the third year. Get ready for tears and beautiful emoitions. Keep enjoying each day. Beautiful days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your care and support of the Lord's missionaries. I see that you will be in Bydgoszcz on Tuesday Feb 8. When you see Starszy Krzyminski, please look into those sweet brown eyes and give him a big smile!
    btw - women named Judi tend to be quality people!
    Thank you. Sister Judith K.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I give your blogspot address to every Polish American person I meet (all of them non members). It is not many since I live in a small town in Arizona, but at least one of them has sent the address on to her polish friends (also non members). Your site is making my small attempts at missionary work easier. Melanie Lundin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this blog, it is a wonderful tool for all of us. We all love Poland and seeing the pictures and events happening there. I wish I was there in the middle of all the action, but I guess one Tanner is enough. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)