Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mission life for me reaches a new low!

The last thing I thought I would ever do on this mission was to let my husband cut my hair. I can't believe I let this happen! But with the schedule we have been keeping lately, I can't seem to find a salon open at midnight when we finally roll back into Warsaw! I have to admit...he did a good job for a 'quick-fix'; but I am making an appointment next week to get it done right. Look at it this way.....someday I could open 'bed and breakfast' business, and Stan could open up his own salon! The camper idea looks better and better.

2 comments:

  1. That is a classic!! We always knew he was a man of many talents, but didn't know there were some yet undiscovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what - you didn't take the flobee??

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)