Monday, August 2, 2010

Church in Krakow

We got the camera out a little late after meetings---several of the members had left. You can see that "Holiday" has taken its toll on this little branch! L to R: Andrzej, Sasza, Elder Guthrie, Branch President Dziubla, and Elder Smith.
The doors going into the Krakow Branch....and I am pointing at the sign. This is really a cool building. Krakow is a great town with an incredible Old Town.
One of the many power plants you see in this area...they are HUGE. There are also lots of factories in the southern part of Poland.

6 comments:

  1. Both the Lublin and Krakow braches are meeting in different buildings than when I was there! So fun to see the update- thanks again for your great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I believe Krakow branch is still in same building, but different part of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. President and Sister Nielson,
    I just wanted you to know I ran into Dane the other day and he looks great! Just ready to head to Arizona and be a lawyer...well almost. It was so good to see him. I read through your blog and it looks like you are having an amazing time! Keep up the good work and congratulation on your slow cooker!
    Jill "Bennett" Gulbranson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like 3 mile Island in Harrisburg Pa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to see Poland through your eyes! Having been here for so long I've almost forgotten some of those first impressions. Also, unfortunately there are not very many members of the branch missing from this picture. It's a tiny one. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to be home in Krakow on Tuesday, August 10th 2010. I spoke to Elder Guthrie and Smith over the phone already I am going the meet up with them during the week and before church on Sunday. I am extremely excited to go the the Krakow Branch. The pictures of the Krakow Branch rock I wish you had more...

    Elder Kaj Lapot
    Sackville, Nova Scotia Canada Ward

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)