Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Missionaries Arrive!!! October 26,2010

Our latest group of Missionaries just arrived from the MTC in Provo, Utah. After a VERY long plane ride where Books of Mormon were placed and contact phone numbers were acquired, they arrived safe and sound and willing to smile for the camera. Welcome to Poland!!! I'd like to introduce them......
Our new Senior Missionary, Sister Sheets. She will be working in the Family History Center.
Elder Siebert from Mannheim, Germany.
Elder Sorn from Duisburg, Germany.
Elder Berry from Rexburg, Idaho.
Elder Hannemann from Alpine, Utah.
Sister Steadman from Murray, Utah.
Sister Marshall from Centerville, Utah.
And last but not least, Elder Krzyminski from Cincinnati, Ohio. A great group! We are really excited to welcome them all to the Poland Warsaw Mission. Witam vas!
After meeting everyone, we head back to the Mission Home (during rush hour traffic!) for a good dinner, a few interviews, family prayer and BED! These were 8 tired Missionaries who will be up at 6:30 ready to start their first day of missionary work in the country!

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see our Siostra Steadman made it to Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sister Sheets was in my ward and lived a couple blocks from me. I had heard rumors she went to Warsaw, Now I know. Please tell her Sonja Nishimoto from Highland sends her best! Still wondering how I can personally get a referrel to you there. (from my previous comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of sister Marshall, and a former Polish missionary (siostra Jen Yorgason). I served in 2000 and then taught in the MTC for a couple years. I love the Polish people, Poland, the wonderful members, the language, culture, and history! I am SO grateful that I heard about this blog! I just spent the last hour reading everything you have posted. Thank you for sharing your experiences. What a great idea to blog about your mission! I hope your blog stays public so I can look at it from time to time. It was so wonderful to see pictures of members who I know and love, and to see that they are still active in the church. It also made me wonder why others weren't there, and if they are doing ok. I can tell that you are a wonderful mission President and "Mom." What a blessing you are to the mission. May the Life prosper the work there during your service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your wonderful window into the Warsaw Poland Mission! My son, Aaron Fletcher, has recently been called to serve in your mission. I have been devouring your blog since I discovered it a few weeks ago. It has brought this mom much peace to see the wonderful people he will be serving with. I can't wait to see him in your new arrivals post in March. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)