Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY VISITORS!!!

Monday was my birthday....as we got ready to leave the house for 'missionary business as usual', I was surprised by 2 birthday visitors.......
Elders Snieg (Snow) and Balwan (Snowman) leaving me a most important message regarding the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What better birthday present than to have this knowledge, right?
I was very impressed with the details of these 'missionaries'.... Who could have left this great surprise for us?
Come to find out, it was our great Office Elders, Elder Torke and Elder Darowski! Thanks Elders for the creative gift! You have won the 'Best Snowmen Ever' award in my book! We love our missionaries!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are very cute snow missionaries!
    Thank you for the blog. We love it!!
    Trish Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope their message does not melt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, so cute! I love that they even had tags made! Happy Birthday, and sto lat!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)