Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Great Find in Poland

After looking all over the city, I finally found a slow cooker! The store only had one--the display-and I was shocked when i saw the price---4 X what you would pay in the States! (With my busy schedule, it will be worth every penny.) It had been on display for some time. They couldn't find the box and the salesgirls didn't know why we even wanted it. The crock pots from America, even with adapters, don't work here--they can't draw enough power. The best place to find them is in Russia. One of our friends from the MTC is searching to find one but this find was an answer to prayers. The Polish people don't know what you are asking for because they just don't have them.
This slow cooker deserves a 'place of honor' in my kitchen. It's kind of like being in my own kitchen again.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool looking slow cooker. Thank good ness you found one!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment you must have a Google account (gmail)